Raw Services Inc: Sewage Damage Clean-up. Water Damage Restoration and Mold Remediation Services 24 hours a day 365 days a year. we are on-site within 30 minutes. Our immediate response teams of certified and experienced technicians use the newest up to date equipment.
We provide all that required to get your water Damage restoration project back to normal. our staff has years of water damage restoration. Mold remediation and disaster recovery experience with homeowners,management companies, businesses and insurance companies. Even if you are not working with an insurance company, we still can provide the best pricing in the water damage restoration industry for the services that you need.
Water Damage Categories
Category 1 – Clean water
- Water originating from either a broken pipe or a burst supply line to an appliance.
- May deteriorate in cleanliness when in contact with structural surfaces and content materials.
- The only Category of water loss where you are able to utilize in place drying.
- Statistically, there is no such thing as clean water, as once the water comes into contact with carpet, it is gray water.
Category 2 – Gray water
- Water originating from an appliance discharge, or from inside an appliance.
- Water containing a significant degree of chemical, biological and/or physical contamination.
- Cushion (carpet pad) must be removed and replaced.
- Carpet that is saved must be cleaned with hot water extraction.
- Clean water becomes gray water after 72 hours.
Category 3 – Black water
- Grossly unsanitary water containing pathogenic agents arising from sewage or other contaminated water sources.
- Water originating from a source that poses substantial threat to human health.
- Carpet and cushion must be removed and disposed. All porous materials must be disposed of.
- Gray water becomes black water after 72 hours.
Water Damage Classes
Class 1 – Slow rate of evaporation
- Small size water loss.
- Water losses that affect only part of a room or area.
- Losses with low-permeance/porosity materials (e.g. plywood, particleboard, structural wood, VCT, concrete).
- Little or no wet carpet and/or cushion is present.
- Minimum moisture is absorbed by materials, which release that moisture slowly.
- On hot dry days this class is an ideal candidate for open system dehumidification.
Class 2 – Fast rate of evaporation
- Medium size water loss.
- Water losses that affect the entire room of carpet and cushion.
- Water has wicked up walls less than 24 inches.
- There is moisture remaining in the structural materials (e.g. plywood, particleboard, structural wood, VCT, concrete).
Class 3 – Fastest rate of evaporation
- Large size water loss.
- Carpet and pad with water from coming from above or water wicking more than 24” up walls.
- Ceilings, walls, insulation, carpet, cushion and subfloor in virtually the entire area are saturated.
Class 4 – Specialty drying situations, focus on bound water
- Involves wet materials that are very low permeance/porosity (e.g. hardwoods, subfloors, plaster, brick, concrete, stone, crawlspaces).
- Typically there are deep pockets of saturation that normally require very low specific humidity.
- In laymen's terms a class four water loss involves drying hardwood flooring, concrete or some such material.
Serving the following areas, providing the best Fire, Water, and Mold damage restoration around:
San diego, Oceanside, El Cajon, Escondido, Temecula, Murrieta, Menifee, Perris, Moreno Valley, Riverside, Corona, Orange, Orange county, Anahiem, Fullerton, El monte, Los angeles, and the rest of southern california.