We will solve your mold problem
- Mold "Remediation" is much more than just cleaning up the mold. At Raw Services, we pride ourselves in following the strictest of industry protocols as defined by Indoor Environmental Standards Organization
- Proper containment and removal of mold growth is essential to preventing further spread and contaminating air with mold spores or toxins. Mold contamination is a proven serious health risk and immediate removal is key.
- Frequently, the two best senses in determining a mold problem are your eyes and nose. However,some of the most dangerous microbes often flourish in areas behind walls, under insulation, crawlspaces, attics, etc. Assessing a mold contamination through lab testing is a good idea and we recommend you use an environmental specialist or inspection form.
Mold remediation plan
- Determining the cause of your mold infestation is key to preventing reoccurence. Once the moisture source is identified and controlled, our system of containment, removal techniques and analysis will be shared with you. In most cases, a containment area will be established using impermeable plastic barriers and utilizing negative air pressure to contain spores. The HVAC system will be isolated if necessary.
- Proper dispostition of the mold is determined by its location and the specific materials it has colonized. Removing the mold includes several options; wet washing, wire brushing, HEPA vacuuming to name a few. In some cases complete removal of infected materials is mandatory (ie. drywall). Once cleaned an area may require the application of biocides, based on written protocol.
Serving the following areas, providing the best Fire, Water, and Mold damage restoration around:
San diego, Oceanside, El Cajon, Escondido, Temecula, Murrieta, Menifee, Perris, Moreno Valley, Riverside, Corona, Orange, Orange county, Anahiem, Fullerton, El monte, Los angeles, and the rest of southern california.